My Journey as a Surrogate

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Waiting on Pins and Needles

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! This whole thing really is a lot of hurry up and wait.

I had my repeat saline ultrasound yesterday, and it was found that there is still one polyp left in there. :( She said it's tucked away into a corner and that's why it was missed. She also said that it's not in a spot of the uterus that would be critical to implantation.... BUT it's up to the clinic in NJ whether or not I get the green light. I REALLY hope they say "no biggie" and let me move forward with the mock cycle.

I'm hoping to get a call from them today with the verdict. It's really hard not knowing what's going on.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope the clinic in NJ says you can go ahead and start your mock cycle. The sooner you do that, the sooner everything else can happen. Let's get this show on the road! =)

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger ~Desiree said…

    Wow, girl! I hope so too....seeing that you had 3 kids with the polyps (right?) you'd think the little one wouldnt matter. Hugs! Hope you get some answers soon! What an exciting journey! YAY!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    Well, the polyps were found to be placental polyps, so they weren't there when I got pregnant with my kids. It's kinda weird that I've been walking around with pieces of placenta in there LOL!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home