My Journey as a Surrogate

Monday, August 27, 2007

We have dates!

My phone pre-screen is scheduled for September 4th (next week!) and we were given a choice of Sept. 12, 25, or 26 for the all day screening in NJ. As tempting as it was to take the 12th, I thought it'd be better to go later in the month, because I don't want to miss any of Jimmy's first week of preschool. We still don't know his exact start day, but we do know it will be the week that the 12th falls on. I'd rather us all be into a routine (Mikayla with her school and Jimmy with his) before James and I have to leave.

Anyways... I'm SO excited to finally have some dates and know that things are really going to be happening!!! :) I can't wait to meet my IP's!!!!

I'm still working out about 4 times a week, and I'm feeling great! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay!!! im so excited for you and your IPs!!! thats so wonderful.

    -lindsey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home