My Journey as a Surrogate

Monday, July 30, 2007

I talked to my IM today!

We spoke on the phone for the first time! She called me, while the kids were playing thank goodness. I was actually able to talk with her without too much interuption. When the phone rang at first I thought it was someone from my Dr's office because I had just left them a voicemail asking if they'd received my request for medical records. I was really surprised to see IM's name on the caller ID.

The conversation went well. I'll admit, I was really nervous, but excited at the same time. There weren't too many awkward moments. It flowed pretty smoothly. :) It was so neat to be able to hear her voice. It just makes this whole thing seem so much more REAL.

Well, after this conversation, there's no doubt in my mind about if we're "matched" or not. Now, just have to wait for all the paperwork to be in and then from there we'll have a phone interview with the clinic.

I'm so excited! =D

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is great! :)
    =*Leighanna*=

     

Post a Comment

<< Home