My Journey as a Surrogate

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

3 more hurdles down....

Yesterday I had my 2 phone pre-screens (medical and psychological). They were both really easy. The med. was about 5 min long and the psych. was about 20 min. Not bad at all!! Another really big hurdle that I didn't think would be so big, was that I finally got my insurance booklet my IP's lawyer requires. It took forever to get that darn thing! So many people had no clue what I was talking about at the insurance company... and then my husband's HR person didn't have any and she kept directing us to the insurance company.... sheesh. Well anyways I finally got it yesterday, so now we just have to wait for our all day screening in NJ. Less than 3 weeks away now. =D

I have a cold so I haven't been working out and I feel pretty sluggish. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can work out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home