My Journey as a Surrogate

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Contracts signed and Polyps are OUT!

Yesterday we finalized and signed the contracts!!!!! That is a HUGE step! =) Today I had my polyps removed. I'm still dizzy as I type this.. they gave me some demoral right before I left so that's still taking care of the pain. The procedure itself was good.. I don't remember any of it of course. Just as they started putting the "good medicine" LOL in my IV, as I started to feel drunk I asked if I'd be totally asleep or just out of it, and they said just out of it. Well, next thing I know, I'm waking up in recovery and they tell me it's all done. Wow! LOL!! I did have some pretty bad cramping but they gave me medicine and other than being dizzy now I'm fine, and polyp free! =) When we got home I saw this on the bench by my front door.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There was a little note said "We're thinking of you" signed my IP's and their daughter. :) I was so surprised and touched. *sniff* I love them!! They are so sweet.

So, now.. we just have to wait to hear from the doctors to see when we can start the mock cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home