My Journey as a Surrogate

Friday, January 25, 2008

Our patience is being tested

Yesterday I got word that our transfer is being bumped back now. My IP's somehow got pregnant naturally (only their second time conceiving the old fashioned way in 8 years!) Unfortunately my IM is loosing the baby. It's considered a chemical pregnancy, since it's so early. :( I feel awful for them.

Our transfer is now being bumped back, but we're not sure how long. I have to start my med protocol all over again next week. I'll be stopping lupron Sunday night, but continuing my estrace and starting provera on Monday. Then I should have another AF next week after I stop the provera (5 days on that), then I start bc pills again to synch up with my IM's cycle. Then sometime after that I start the lupron again.

Whoever said surrogacy requires patience was SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Eventually it WILL be our turn. Eventually we'll wake up and there will be no more roadblocks.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Lydia said…

    Oh man I am SO SORRY. :( *big big hugs*

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhhh honey, I am just so sorry. Life just ain't fair. I feel for your IP's and their loss. I can imagine how confusing emotionally it must be for them. You are a strong girl and you have lots of ppl backing you up. I hope it all gets turned around soon.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww I can't believe your commitment. I'm sorry this happened...

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so bummed for you & your IPs. I know how eager you are to get started and I can imagine how badly they want a baby. It'll happen...soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home