My Journey as a Surrogate

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

WE HAVE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe all the good news I'm getting today! I just got word that I'll be starting lupron on Jan 10th (only 8 days away!)...and possible transfer of Feb5th-Feb10th!

I'll be going in for bloodwork and ultrasounds throughout the cycle to check my hormone levels and to see that my uterine lining is building up properly.

I'm just STOKED to finally FINALLY have some dates! It's all been a huge question mark the past few months.... ahhhh sweet relief to KNOW something now. =)

*HAPPY DANCE*

OMG I'm going to (hopefully) be pregnant in about 6 weeks! I'm sooooooo excited for M and A! =) =) =)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is WOW. That is such great news. Hooray for 2008. OK, now can you send some of that happy, wonderful 2008-ness to me! So happy for you and your IP's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home