My Journey as a Surrogate

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 is already bringing GREAT news!

2007 was a pretty rough year for everyone I know.. and I just had a feeling 2008 was going to be MUCH better.. but I didn't expect to have such awesome news already!

I just got word from my IM that RMA approved us to go ahead WITHOUT doing a mock cycle!

The GS nurse from our clinic is getting our schedule ready TODAY and is ordering medications!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

This is really going to happen.. and hopefully today I'll find out WHEN instead of being in the dark like we have been for many months now.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOOO HOOO! I am so happy and excited for you. On the road to preggo after all.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger ~Desiree said…

    WOO HOO! Congrats, girl!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home