My Journey as a Surrogate

Thursday, September 11, 2008

First monitering appt. today

I had my first ultrasound and bloodwork appointment today. Everything is looking as it should at this point. I now reduce my nightly lupron dose from 20 units to 10 units. I also begin taking estrace. 2 tonight and then twice daily until I get further notice.

My IM starts her meds on Monday if her u/s and bloodwork look ok.

I'm trying to take this one day at a time, rather then get excited. With my last set of IPs I got so excited that I just wanted to burst. When the cycle was canceled it was really hard to deal with the disappointment. I *want* to get excited but I know it's better if I just go with the flow. If a pregnancy is achieved (please please please!!!) then there will be plenty of time for excitement and celebration. =) Until then.... one day at a time.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, since it is one day at a time, then I will wish you great luck for tomorrow!!!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be excited enough for you and I both. I can't wait to see what happens. And I'm still crossing my fingers for you-know-what! We'll try to work it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home