My Journey as a Surrogate

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's still a GO for this cycle!

I found out yesterday that we're still on for this cycle! :) My IM started her stimulating meds last night (to produce lots of eggies). She said that she normally "stims" for 9-10 days and then the transfer is 3 days later (after egg retrieval). That's about 12 days away! The clinic gave me a window of Feb 10-15 for a possible transfer, but it all depends on how long my IM stims for.

Either way we're SO CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I could possibly be more excited right now. =)

I went in for monitering this morning (bloodwork and ultrasound). My uterine lining is at an 8, which is good for this point. I'll be upping my estrace dosage to make my lining even thicker and fluffier so that the embaby(ies) have a nice home to burrow into. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Lydia said…

    Would it be totally cool if you got pregnant with twins for them? How awesome! And if you do get those babies to implant you'll still be in the same DDC as I am!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Bethany said…

    That'd be awesome Lydia! Although the though of twins is slightly scary lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home